You don’t want to come across as desperate during the sales process. Meridith Elliott Powell, Sales Expert shares some sales prospecting tips on being confident during the prospecting stage. After the interview, if the client says that they need time to make the decision, let them have the time. Don’t bombard them. Don’t cut your price. Don’t do anything. Otherwise, your so-called persistence during this sales stage may create a perception that you are desperate. Wait and give them the time to make their decision. To learn more sales tips on prospecting, selling and closing sales, make sure you visit my blog: https://meridithelliottpowell.com/blog/
or subscribe to this playlist!
Meridith Elliott Powell – Motivational Keynote Speaker
Her most requested Keynotes are:
* Change Redefined: Business Growth and Sales Strategies to Conquer in Uncertainty
* Leadership Redefined: Ownership, Engagement, Results
* Sales Redefined: Strategies to Open More Doors and Close More Sales
* Who Comes Next: Developing Your Future Leaders
Hire Meridith Elliott Powell for Coaching/Consulting
* Innovative Strategic Planning
* Leadership Development – LEAD
* Business Coaching
*Team Building Packages
to learn more about Meridith Elliott Powell, Business Growth and Sales Expert, from Asheville, North Carolina. Don’t forget to subscribe to Meridith’s Youtube channel too!
#Salestips #SalesExpert #salestipsforsuccess #Selling #Authenticity #Prospecting #sales #patience #prospectingtips #salesleadership